GRAPHICS FROM GOOGLE

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A DIVINE STREAM


A DIVINE STREAM


The love of Jesus flows into our hearts like a divine stream. It is in direct proportion to our commitment to Him. "Lord, take my life and everything that makes it worth living. I love You, and I give You everything. I will hold nothing back from You. Let Your blessed Will be done in my life." All Jesus wants is our fervent love. Nothing makes Him happier than our love. And nothing makes us happier than the clear-cut knowledge that He loves us. We are so privileged to love Him, who gave His life for us. What a blessed assurance of divine love. “For no one can imagine the good things that God has prepared for those that love Him” - (1 Corinthians 2:9).

© Miriam Jacob

    

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful message that is so very true. That bouquet of pink roses is lovely to look at. Thank you for ministering to us.

    - Therese Bedard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Therese, thank you for allowing me to share Christ's love with you. You have blessed my heart more than you know!

      Delete
  2. You have such a sweet spirit. You minister to so many and Holy Spirit laid you on my heart. Love in Christ Jesus!

    - Therese Bedard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You speak from the heart, Therese. Thank you for listening to God's voice so clearly. You have the anointed calling to inspire and encourage others!

      Delete